Hello folks,

Welcome to my new website BernardGeraghtyLandscapeTours.ie, thank you so much for taking the time to visit our new site I hope you find it informative and simple to navigate whether you are looking to purchase a tour or just browsing.

This is a big step for me and my new company as it allows us to have a more direct approach with regards to our tours and workshops.

A little about the company... Being extremely passionate about travel, hiking and landscape photography I felt the time was right to set up the company after spending 6 years working as a plumber and 6 years in retail management I felt a change was needed. I found everyday I was becoming more and more frustrated being stuck inside day after day I knew I needed to do something... Queue my passion for travel, hiking and photography....For me it was simple, combine them and make a business out of it to create hiking tours, photography tours and sightseeing tours. I'm lucky enough to have the support of my parents and my fantastic partner Rachel, it may be a cliche but without their support this would definitely not be possible.

Below is the photo which will greet you on my website homepage...This particular photo was taken from the magical Old Man of Storr on the Isle of Skye and has been on my bucket list of shots to get for the last 2 years 6 trips to Skye later with countless air and road miles I finally nailed it with the type of light one can only dream of, It was tough standing and posing as the wind was blowing a gale but trust me the wind wasn't as bad as my previous attempts to make the climb and get 'The Shot' in the past.




I hope you have enjoyed my very first Blog...Short and sweet but I do look forward to doing one once a week and I hope you will follow me on my journey of touring and Blogging. PEACE....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under arctic light

The Dolomites, a photographers paradise.